Thursday, May 22, 2008

permainan 20 lelaki mengejar sebiji bola

had this conversation a while ago about the above subject.
him : will u be watching?
me : what? something interesting is it?
him : alaa..the match
me : of?
him : pls do not pretend that u didn't know about it
me : ye lah..apa dia nya? (dlm hati aku, dia ni nak kena maki ni)
him : its the game lah...i know u listened to the radio announcer talking about it this morning ok
me : ye la..ye lah..and nope, i will not watch
him : why?
me : u know why!!!
him : ellehhhh...marah la tu
me : ye la..u saja buat i marah kan?
him : so, which team do u think will win...i tak nak tanya which team u nak sokong ok
me : must u ask? (nak kena ketuk kepala dia ni nanti)
him : hehehe (cilaker je bunyi nada dia)
me : u know what...i just wish MU didnt win...and i'll support watever team that plays against them..even it is a team from NS Naza or Jenderata FC ok!!!
him : hahahahaha (gelak stail shetonirrajim)
me : so, what are u waiting for?
him : ok la..ok la...babai
me : k, bye

so there u r...if let say MU win/won, dont ever mention it to me ok...nanti free2 kena marah/maki....hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err... Tadi draw so penalty shoot out the red devils won... Tapi me tak watch ah cuma me very the disturbed by me punya bro psl dia watch tv smlman with the volume on loud! Argh! Bingit. Tapi kan sis... Me skang dah tak ardent fan ah, but I'm a true blue red devil. Hehe. My bro-in-law's the Chelsea fan. Me bleh gloat kat dia. Tapi kat sini me takut kena mayah. Bluekz! :P