Monday, April 14, 2008

Its a 60 days

Someone recently asked me if i know what "kapan" is, and man, it brought a very significant memories in my life...though its been a while, it is still stuck in my head when i helped doing the mandikan and kapankan my late brother when he passed away (15th February 2008). Today, its exactly 60days of his absence in my life, in fact in our life. he was buried near to our home, so my mak make it a point to go to his grave every day (thats what i been told by my ayah)...tak dapat pagi, she will go petang...she even do not want to stay overnite at any of our (me n 2nd bro) house...she's afraid that she'll miss her ritual of visiting my bro's "small eternal resting place".


The truth is, i do miss him...infact, i got blurry eyes while im typing this entry. Though he was brought up by our wan (grandmother), he was closest to me than the other brothers (fyi, im the only doter)...and he was also a GEMINI (born 9/6/78) same like me...so we got a similar character...my mak noticed it. he was also the most handsome among the 4 brothers that i have...my frens always asked me if we are related to the KRU Group as he looks a lot like Yusry (not that i think Yusry is handsome though)


To my late Perol (Fairul Razi bin Abd. Latif), akak doakan semoga aman sentosa disana dan sentiasa dirahmati Allah. Al-Fatihah dikirim untuk kesejahteraanmu disana. Satu masa kita akan berjumpa dan berkumpul semula. Amin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ku sedekahkan Al-Fatiha utk adikmu.. semoga ditempatkan dikalangan org² yang beriman.. Amin..

Anonymous said...

Salam takziah sis Shila... Even though it's been a few months late. Take care sis. :)