Sunday, April 13, 2008

why do i start blogging

i dont have any specific reason why do i start this thing...seems appropriate time...now theres so many avenue where we could express our ideas, dissatisfaction, feelings etc....my gud fren recently asked me to do facebook...when i asked her what in the world is facebook she laugh out loud at me...darnnn...i only knew myspace...so she told me theres facebook, friendster, blogs, jhoos (whats that?) and so many things lah

so here i go, starting my blog...we'll see whos gonna read this...not that i wanna advertise its existance pun

so frens n foes, till next time...do check up on my updates









3 comments:

saat omar said...

ehem ehem

Unknown said...

wow.. nice sturi...

Anonymous said...

Sis Shila, nak spot salah spelling bleh tak? Haha. Teringat dedulu spot spelling kat room. Hehe. Tapi takperlah. Spare you...

Err... Persal lah word verification dia neh words sempit2 n himpit2? Susah nak taip since me so very the rabun... *sighs*