Wednesday, July 30, 2008

if it meant to be, it IS meant to be even after more than a decade

urgghhh i had this feeling of missing my frens so much lately. yeap, im one of those people who doesn't have that many frens. what i have, i treasure so much. i'd tell them right smack on their face if i dont agree with them, be it words or actions.

so, when i got some free time right after the auditors let me go freely for awhile earlier, i called the 'sex in the city'. i wanted to call the other 'desperate housewives' but one being too far in qatar, office phone how? surely cannot, the other one is busy jetsetting the world sourcing for her workplace 'car parts', i do not know her exact whereabout. hhhmmm...what i heard today was like making me smile and so happy for this particular fren of mine. praise the Almighty, i just wish that she will finally get her happiness in this cruel world of relationships. here it goes.

me - hey girl, where u've been. all quiet
her - been like very very busy
me - where did u go? last i heard u were in china for some freak roadshow rite?
her - wiehh, that was like a month ago lah
me - abis tak cakap. how do i know. whats up?
her -nothing much
me - dont lie..there must be something if u like keeping quiet for a long time
her - hishhhh...how do u know ah? got radar or 6th sense eh?
me - i'm a mum remember!...mum got a very2 gud sense. and u, being u....i'd know. hahaha
her - malu la nak cerita
me - heyyy since when u reti malu with me ni?
her - errrrr....u remember the guy from more than 10 years ago? the non-malay one
me - hhhmmm...the c***f**r guy?
her - yeah that one
me - ok i remember. (i even know his name), so whats with him?
her - i'm back with him
me - *was like really shocked* seriously? what happened? what did u do to him?
her - long story. u know how was it before rite?
me - yeah. but i think he's more committed than u were rite? how now?
her - quite difficult. with the settlement. with the kids. but he's even more committed with me now
me - surely eh?
her - yeap, pray the best for us ok
me - yeah surely i will
*paused*
her - la...what do u think? am i doing the rite thing?
me - u know what i'd do rite if u behaved like before? (we had a big fight 10 years ago when i told her what she did was irrational and cruel by not considering the sacrifices that 'this guy' had done for her - so i guess she would remember)
her - yeah i know. i've not tell the others yet. u r the first person i told
me - im glad that u trust me with it
her - la
me - yeah
her - u will be there if i need u rite
me - of course. definately. just give me a tinker ok
her - thanx la
me - no problem. i just hope that everything will go accordingly and with no hassle ok
her - me too. doa eh
me - hahaha...now baru reti doa ke? (kan dah kena)
her - sometimes we forget rite
me - yeap, we'll do it bit by bit k and heyy, let the others know about it too ok. we should share ur good news.
her - later lah. i'll let them know
me - dah, i got to go. the auditor is poking her head at my door dah
her - thanks la. i'll update u of anything later
me - gud. chow now
her - bye

*clicked*


tak paham aku cerita apa? ahhh malas mau explain. aku tengah happy kerana kawan tersayang aku sudah melepasi zaman tidak happy beliau. \:d/

3 comments:

Marjerin said...

kawan sering melupakan aku dan aku sering jugak tinggalkan kawan aku bila keter aku dah penuh..

:)

Danielle_Corleone said...

aku pun tak paham. hahaha!

l.i.f.e said...

majerin - ok lah tu, boleh dimaafkan. takkan nak letak mereka atas bumbung atau dlm bonet pulak kan

daniele - tak perlu paham pun sebenarnya :D... btw, tq singgah