Monday, September 8, 2008

p.u.k.e

am sorry u guys n gals
for here i'm venting.
ignore if u may

**************************

i'm not your slave
not in any way
what so ever

what were u thinking?
you bought me?
that i'm owned by you?

and please i am begging
please tell them
do not ever again
questioned where my earnings gone
for if i'd ever tell
it is you who will be ashamed

please
do not test me again
ever

for i myself
do not know
why am i holding on
and how much longer
before i erupt

*finish*

4 comments:

saat omar said...

good rhyme, good rhyme...

apek terror said...

emo sgt..........

yoshz said...

tak puas hati ngan saper ni?

"questioned where my earnings gone
for if i'd ever tell
it is you who will be ashamed"

Kesian dia gaji kena pau. Lain kali, potong kutu awal2...

l.i.f.e said...

saat - as usual la :))

apek - ada masa nya, tapi tak selalu :D

yoshz - ahlong versi baru :))